[Nfbmo] What is off topic for this list?

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 14:29:46 UTC 2011

Hi Vivianna. Shelia Wright is the moderator. She is tolerant, but I know she
prefers that we stay NFB related. The problem is that if you don't, people
will unsubscribe from the list, saying that it doesn't deliver what they've
subscribed to see.

Merry Christmas and thanks for being a part of us.

Gary