[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]It's coming to a computer near you it's it's...

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Wed Dec 28 04:13:35 UTC 2011

Online State Convention Registration! That's rights folks pull out your favorite credit card and warm it up we are one step closer Jeremiah Beasley said he will be more that happy to get us going with online state convention registration the website will have a conference call next week (committee members check your email and use the reply all button with your preferred date) We hope to have online registration up between January 15th and February 1st. Have a good evening

Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster