[Nfbmo] Website Update

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Thu Feb 10 02:56:23 UTC 2011

Good evening folks the rebuilding of the nfbmo.org website is coming along nicely i'm asking members to go and take it for a test drive. We are still working on adding some content, fixing broken links etc. The next phase in the project involves training chapter presidents and committee chair persons on how to add and remove content in WordPress. You will be given access to your chapter site or committee site to upload content Gary Wunder and I will have access to the entire website for those who are having issues. The goal of this project is to take some of the load off of me and to get updates up on the site quickly with little or no web authoring experience. Chapter presidents need to be aware that at the September board meeting the board voted on and approved the requirement that chapters will have the following contact information a mailing address (PO Box or home address of the chapter president) a phone number of the chapter president and an e-mail address if you have any questions feel free to ask me or Gary Wunder.

Happy web surfing

Gary Horchem