[Nfbmo] Blio

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 21 17:31:34 UTC 2011

Hi,
I just tried out the new BLIo and found it easy to download the program and
my first book. If I can do it anyone can. BLIO is is a new software based
Ereader for use by the general public and also has an accessible version for
blind folks. It is produced by KNFB Reading Technologies and works on Jaws
11 and Jaws 12.
One of the beauties of it that the program is totally free as well over 3
million older books. The only cost is for downloading newer titles. No $200
initial investment like the Kendall or Nook which blind folks can’t use
anyway.
It was worth tryingg.s