[Nfbmo] Blio

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 20:25:55 UTC 2011

What is the URL to download Blio?

In a message dated 2/21/2011 11:33:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
escoulter at centurytel.net writes:

Hi,
I  just tried out the new BLIo and found it easy to download the program
and
my first book. If I can do it anyone can. BLIO is is a new software based
Ereader for use by the general public and also has an accessible version
for
blind folks. It is produced by KNFB Reading Technologies and works on  Jaws
11 and Jaws 12.
One of the beauties of it that the program is  totally free as well over 3
million older books. The only cost is for  downloading newer titles. No
$200
initial investment like the Kendall or  Nook which blind folks can’t use
anyway.
It was worth tryingg.s
Nfbmo mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org