[Nfbmo] NFB attendance at Governor's bill signing at Paraquad today

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 18:49:39 UTC 2011

Hello Dan.  Thank you so very much for getting people to the signing.  They
never give us much time to react, but it is amazing that you were able to
pull a group together.  I too am glad they held the event inside.  I am
starting to feel as besieged as I do in the winter time.  Outside should be
a friendlier place.