[Nfbmo] NFB attendance at Governor's bill signing at Paraquad today

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 09:17:44 UTC 2011

Gary,
    I'm always willing to get do what I can to get our  people out to these
events.  I'm assuming that no one can go to Des Moines  next week probably
because it's a weekday.   Let me know if there is  some interest from
Columbia and I'll ask around here.

      I think I told you I've been seeing a  gal named Nancy  - (tonight we
celebrated being together a year seeing each  other romantically after
being friends since 1993).   She and I have  decided to enter the MS 150 bike
ride in September in Columbia - it's a  fundraiser for the Multiple Sclerosis
Foundation.  We're not going to do 75  miles each day - rather 40 miles each
day for a total of 80 miles.  We  will be in town September 9th and 10th so
we may stop by and say hi.
     Gotta go to bed - we celebrated a lot  tonight!
Talk to you soon,
Dan
PS:   I didn't realize that the post you forwarded was from your  sister -
I would have been a bit more diplomatic in my critique.