[Nfbmo] FW: Joplin

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 10 22:08:01 UTC 2011

If they have a place to purchase food, I would say we should send money so
they can purchase what they most need. If they are unable to do the
shopping, I would then ask how food donations are being sent. It is my
understanding from shows I have heard on the radio that the Salvation Army
and the Red Cross are doing a great deal with this.

Also I believe that Shelia has been in contact with Chip Haley, he may be a
good contact person for this. Linda also drives, I am not volunteering her,
but maybe they would be willing to help.