[Nfbmo] Missouri appeals court overturns blind pension ruling

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 30 03:48:06 UTC 2011

That is the $23 million question. With the state having closed 7 Family
Support offices in the last 6 months and not hiring anyone but the most
critical positions it is fair to say that paying the money would be a major
challenge.
And it is not like the Federal government as they cannot simply print more
money.
That is a very profound question but currently I fear one that cannot be
answered.
Gene