[Nfbmo] Missouri appeals court overturns blind pension ruling

Dewey Bradley deweybradley at att.net
Thu Jun 30 12:55:39 UTC 2011

I'm just afraid we are going to draw attention to it, and they will cut it,
just like every other state has done.
allot of blind people do not understand that money don't grow on trees.
We have an out dated and under used school for the blind, but they want to
keep it open, but we are broke.
Missouri is good to blind people, but some people are going to mess that up.