[Nfbmo] Exhibits for state convention

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 3 03:50:28 UTC 2011

{Gary please distribute}
Exhibit tables are still available for the state convention.
The cost is $25.00 per table with two chairs and at no cost to chapters and
divisions of the Missouri affiliate.
Paying exhibitors get the most desirable locations. And, if too many
chapters/divisions request space we will request that federationists share
tables.
The deadline for Exhibit reservations is March 15. After that reservations
will be allowed on a space available basis. Late reservations will not be
allowed if it would cause someone to have to share space. However, if
another federation group is willing to share than that is between the
parties involved.  Two of the last three years we had more exhibitors
needing space than was available.
So, get those reservations in.
Here are the exhibitors currently registered:
Envision America
Braille Bible
Columbia Chapter

Finally, the deadline for child care is March 15 absolutely no exceptions.
Thanks
Gene Coulter