[Nfbmo] State convention streaming test tonight from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Mar 11 04:26:07 UTC 2011

Hi Gary, I've been connected for ten to 15 minutes. It seemed to work with
no problems.

Who is that. It certainly is not America by Neal Diamond.

When I tuned into the NFB of SC convention this past August they could tell
how many were listening at anyone time. Can you tell that? In fact, I was
able to post a message. Know how that works. They even got a few virtual
pledges via the live stream listeners.

Talk with you soon
Shelia Wright