[Nfbmo] State convention streaming test tonight from 10:00 pmto 11:00 pm

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 11 04:54:43 UTC 2011

hi,

what's with the talking heads loop?

people are going to be confused with the wording of the link that says:
Firefox, Safari, QuickTime, and Apple IPhone users click here for standalone
player

nothing happened when the page loaded until i hit the link only for
apple/mac users.

it should say something like listen to the convention with winamp.

Bryan Schulz