[Nfbmo] State convention streaming test tonight from 10:00 pmto 11:00 pm

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Mar 11 05:04:50 UTC 2011

What you were hearing Bryan was a cd I put in to us for testing purposes 95% of our user use Windows and have windows Media Player installed on their computers that link is for those who use Apple mac's, Quick time and for thoses who are using an Ipod Touch or an Iphone. Thank you to those who commented on the web end we are ready to go. Have a good evening.

>>> "Bryan Schulz" 03/10/11 10:55 PM >>>
hi,

what's with the talking heads loop?

people are going to be confused with the wording of the link that says:
Firefox, Safari, QuickTime, and Apple IPhone users click here for standalone
player

nothing happened when the page loaded until i hit the link only for
apple/mac users.

it should say something like listen to the convention with winamp.

Bryan Schulz