[Nfbmo] Please Vote No On SB 188

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Tue Mar 29 04:21:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

Earlier today there was a post by Dan Flasar and my response about SB 188.
As I was looking for something in my sent file, I ran across a message I
sent to my Senator earlier in the month. It may be helpful to those that are
interested in contacting your State Representatives about this bill. It's my
best explanation about this piece of legislation. This is my personal
position on the bill not an affiliate decision.

Shelia Wright

  _____