[Nfbmo] OMG! You're not serious

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Tue Mar 29 05:12:22 UTC 2011

Eggs and some sort of liquid refreshment are a must if the budget allows
in K.C. You can blame everything on Gene you should direct oy anger
towards the caters next will be better nicer hotel and an on site
catering staff. P.S. How much would the hotel charge us to include a can
of NOS at the prayer breakfast just kidding only crazy people like me
drink that stuff.

>>> "Gene Coulter" 03/28/11 11:51 PM >>>
The meals are no secret but often the menu is not set until very close
the event as there can be a lot of haggling over menus as there was this

year. Also, I don’t post the menu to the list as the hotels generally
have
to change something up to the day of the meal and I don’t want to hear
complaints about the change. this year, for example, half of the people
at
lunch were supposed to get apple cobble and half were to get cherry. The

caterer had to substute Peach for the apple. I genrally try to keep the
food
simple and stay away from certain foods due to allergy and religious
concerns like pork products, strawberries, and peanut based items.
Now can someone please tell me if there was really no fruit Sunday
morning
at the Prayer Breakfast, Please? Or, did Debbie overlook it? I doubt she
did
but unless several folks confirm it I can’t complain again to the Ramada
and
their caterer.
Thanks
Gene