[Nfbmo] OMG! You're not serious

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 00:28:28 UTC 2011

366 days away?!!
     Gee - it seems like the convention was just a few  days ago...

In a message dated 3/30/2011 6:41:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
escoulter at centurytel.net writes:

Thanks  everyone for expressing your thoughts here. As I said earlier I can’
guarantee there will always be bacon or sausage at breakfast but I can
guarantee that we will have eggs andhopefully a more full breakfast. This
is
why the price point will never be $5.00 again. Next year’s contract
promises
a breakfast for about $12.00 which your cost should be $11.00 to  $13.00
depending on the exact price point we arrive at.
I apoligize for  the lack of protein.
I am already working with the staff of the Holiday Inn  Cocoa Key  for our
next convention which is a mere 366 days  away!
Gene