[Nfbmo] introducing myself

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Wed May 11 00:03:30 UTC 2011

My name is Nancy Lynn, and I’ve lived in St. Louis since March of 2002. I’ve been in mcb all that time, but, as the Little River Band say, it’s time for a cool change. I plan to join one of the St. Louis chapters when my mcb membership runs out in July. Meanwhile I’ll visit both chapters and decide. Whichever chapter I join, it will mean making some other changes in my life, but I’m sure it will all work out. I’m 58 years old and originally from both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I say it that way because I lived about the same amount of time in both states, so they’re both my original homes. I worked for AT&T in Pennsylvania for about 5 years doing deaf relay calls. Now I’m either unemployed or retired, depending on which sounds better. Anyway, I’m glad to be here and am definitely open to making some new friends.