[Nfbmo] A request for help from a former member

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Fri May 13 18:43:35 UTC 2011

Gary, You might also suggest to her that she listen or call in to the Yard
Sale on KTRS AM 550 Saturday mornings between seven and 9 A.M. I have heard
of those type of lifts being for sale on the show before. The call-in number
is 314 969-KTRS or 314 969-5877 they give out the number when the show comes
on the air at about 7:05 and several times throughout the show.

Fred Olver