[Nfbmo] Absent for a time

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri May 27 17:11:29 UTC 2011

Glad to hear it Debbie - say hi to Gary!
Dan

In a message dated 5/27/2011 7:44:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
debbiewunder at centurytel.net writes:

Hello  everyone, just a note to let you know that Gary is home from the
doctor.  His surgery went well, and he will take the weekend to rest , read
books,  and eat. Okay, he is really snoozing a lot and pretending to read.
Thank  you all for all your well wishes, they are very much appreciated.

With  much love.
Gary and Debbie