[Nfbmo] Fw: Samuel James Moynihan is Born!

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:07:43 UTC 2011

fyi

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan
----- Original Message -----
From: Kristen Loesch
To: James Moynihan
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:16 PM
Subject: Fwd: Samuel James Moynihan is Born!

Hi Mr. M!

JC mentioned that you couldn't find the e-mail I sent out about Sammy's birth.  Here's a resend.  I believe you sent this out when Sammy was born (around October 1st) to most of your friends.  But JC said you met someone else that you wanted to send it to.  I'll also be sending Halloween pictures shortly.

Love,
Kristen & Sammy