[Nfbmo] NFB of Missouri 2012 Scholarship Program Available

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Nov 4 02:09:40 UTC 2011

2012 Scholarship Program

The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri announces our 2012
Scholarship Program. We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Applicants
must be legally blind and plan to enroll in a post-secondary school in
Missouri for the fall of 2012. Applicants need not be a member of the
National Federation of the Blind. Scholarships begin at $500 and are based
on merit. All application materials must be postmarked on or before February
1st, 2012.

For more information visit  <http://www.nfbmo.org/> www.nfbmo.org