[Nfbmo] Cd players

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 01:30:33 UTC 2011

Matt,
     I'm not sure about portable CD players - they were  always pretty
flimsily made and are getting harder and harder to find.  I  know that Victor
made a few CD players - including 'The Vibe' that played  RFB&D books on CD as
well as regular CDs but it got pretty bad  reviews.  I have one I would be
willing to donate to you.
   But I have to ask - why not enroll her in the talking books  program and
get her a digital player?  Much easier to use, you don't have  to leave
home to get books like you would have to do with a local library, and  the
collection keeps growing.
Dan

In a message dated 11/9/2011 6:14:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,