[Nfbmo] Fw: blind student takes science class

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 16:28:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Jim. Quite a good article.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of James Moynihan
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:05 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbmo] Fw: blind student takes science class

Fellow Federationists

Amanda Lacy was fortunate that Professor Baldwin was willing to work with
her so that she could become successful.  I was very lucky that Dick
Chiacchierini, my college roommate tutored me so that I could pass college
algebra. Many blind college students do not have instructors who take the
time and patience to work with us.    These students drop out and become
unemployed.

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan.