[Nfbmo] hard drive prices

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 07:24:51 UTC 2011

Bryan,
   I bought a Seagate FreeAgent portable 500 GB harddrive from  Microcenter
on November 8th for about $107.  I saw some 1 and 2 TB drives  that looked
about the same price as 6 months ago but again, that was on the  8th.   I've
not checked them lately.  I guess I'm lucky I bought  one before everything
escalated.
Thanks for the info,
Dan

In a message dated 11/24/2011 11:29:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,