[Nfbmo] Fw: NFB story

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 18:11:15 UTC 2011

You can understand when I disagree with the assertion in this article that
what began with a thunderous attack ended with a whimper.  It makes for a
good line, but we have a signed agreement with Pennsylvania State University
agreeing to resolve all of the issues that we brought before them.  All
indications are that we have a good agreement.  This is the reason we filed
the lawsuit in the first place.  Not only has our lawsuit made a difference
and what Pennsylvania will do, but many other universities have taken notice
as you will observe from various articles that have appeared in the Braille
Monitor.  I'm proud of our fight and of the result.  I don't think we should
be in the business of trashing our former opponents.  It is enough to win.