[Nfbmo] What would you do?

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 17:07:04 UTC 2011

Fred,
    I don't know the governing structure of your church (or  any other for
that matter) but did you press them for an explanation as to why  their
promises/assurances were not met?   Is there an appeal  structure?   I can tell
you that I have been to trivia nights in which  there were only one or two
questions that required sight.  One was  regarding corporate logos, and
another was of school pictures of famous  people.   The first group was fairly
well understood but almost no one  got the school picvtures so it was a
failure and you could have gotten pretty  much the same result as any of the other
people by randomly choosing one of the  multiple choices.
     The point being that visual cues aren't  necessary.  I would take this
to the next level.   And by the  way,what committee are you on?  Is it an
accessibility committee?
Dan

In a message dated 10/24/2011 8:44:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,