[Nfbmo] Fw: Fw: What would you do?

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 15:17:03 UTC 2011

Dewey, we will do our best to make you welcome. If you want to be a part, we
want you. Goodness knows there is enough work for all of us. Like Debbie, I
encourage you to talk with Shelia and Susie Stanzel on the KS side is a
fantastic gal as well. Let's see what we can do to find you a good place in
the NFB. With Debbie and Shelia and Susie to work with, you have some good
listening ears. I'm glad to help too but am not nearly as cool as the
others.

How about those Cardinals. What a come back. I'm glad they won, but I
sheephishly have to admit feeling a bit sorry for the Rangers who played
really good ball most of the year.

Gary

Gary