[Nfbmo] Contact information

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 00:17:50 UTC 2011

I suppose I better change the time on this computer.  I never use it anyway,
but I notice because your message said 7 p.m. and it hasn't gotten to be
that here yet.

Zane is fun.  He talks a lot, but he may not always be understandable.
Unless you know, his blanket is (ditta).  Does that make sense?  Also his
pacifier is (mama).  That's just a bit strange too.  Pebbles is (oof oof)
part of the time.  he also says (dog) and once pretty clearly said (there's
that dog)! He likes the dog, but yesterday she licked him enough to make him
ask to have his face washed.  I don't know why that should matter, when he
gives her her bone, and then take it and puts it in his mouth.  That's
18-months for you.

Send me a private message, and I will send you my phone number.

Love, Susan
  says  also