[Nfbmo] Contact information

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 21:18:49 UTC 2011

Hi my friend. I am so glad you are once again online.  I am behind on my
e-mail as you can tell, and I've already seen Debbie's greeting to you.  I
will pass along your phone number to her but not on the general list.

I join her in hoping that you have a lot of quality time with your grandson.
I also hope that you will let us know any time you're back in St. Louis and
we will make a special effort to get together.  Of course, assuming you
still come to the national conventions and that we are alive to do so, we
can always meet then.  I don't usually try to arrange things ahead of time,
but you are a very special person as far as I'm concerned.

Warmly,

Gary