[Nfbmo] Heritage For the Blind

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 21:01:57 UTC 2011

Gene,
     I went to the website and didn't find much there  either.  There is a
'free service lookup', they distribute large print  religious materials and
there is supposed to be a staff to help you get through  blindness but the
webpage is very unstable, it gives no history of the  organization, lists no
board of directors - mentioning only that it is registred  as a non-profit
organization benefitting the blind.   The whole  'service' seems to be the
website and from the look and feel of it - they don't  spend much money on it.
 Could this be fraudulent?
And if it is, what can be done. There are a lot of places a car can be
donated that could do more good than this limited website.
   BTW, they also note that their advertising helps to make  people aware
of the plight of the blind.
Dan

In a message dated 9/9/2011 2:56:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,