[Nfbmo] Heritage For the Blind

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 9 19:54:13 UTC 2011

Dan,
We have been hearing ads for this group for last several months on local
radio as well as XM. I  checked out their web site and there, in my opinion,
is not much substantial they do for blind persons. It appears to me that
their primary function is to turn old cars into cash. When Debbie Wunder
called the operator could not tell her much about what they did. There is
another  ‘organizition called Cars for Cancer which is similar.
One claim on the site when I looked at it was that  they provide literature
to  help blind people cope with their tragedy.
The web site is  HeritageForTheBlind.com or www.freetowing.com
HTH
Gene