[Nfbmo] Heritage For the Blind

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Sat Sep 10 02:21:09 UTC 2011

Hi, Bryan you are absolutely right, I too called them several weeks ago and
asked what they do for the blind. At first she named a few things that she
thought they did, and when I told her i was blind and maybe could benefit,
and asked to speak to someone who could tell me more I was connected to a
voice mail and was never called back.

I think that maybe folks from every chapter should contact the attorney
generals office and inquire about them.

Debbie