[Nfbmo] employment question

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 25 03:17:25 UTC 2011

I think you should find a way to do your new job with out the letter.  Take
some time to get and or learn access technolgy.  If money is a problem try
out some of the free screen readers.  for a free screen reader I like NVDA.
It can be run from a usb stick and thus you can run it on almost any
computer.