[Nfbmo] employment question

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 05:25:15 UTC 2011

It's a good idea to try to get adaptive software but you still have to get
permission to install it on the computer(s) - andsomeone to installthem if
policy does not allow users to install exectuables on company systems.
   I definitely get a letter from your ophthalmologist detailing  what
hyour visual impairment is.  RSB could help with how to handle this -  and it
would be a good idea to consult your employee manual or handbook and if
possible, HR.
Dan

In a message dated 9/24/2011 10:22:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,