[Nfbmo] employment question

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 25 19:38:02 UTC 2011

hi,

sounds like she is depending on easily tiring vision.
you should download a demo of zoomtext, magic, and izoom and experiment with
them and learn which she likes best.
izoom is probably the easiest to use on  multiple computers as running from
a usb thumb drive is a purchas option.

Bryan Schulz

BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com