[Nfbmo] employment question

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 02:53:18 UTC 2011

Randy and Jenny:

First, why doesn't your email go into my address book?  Maybe you should
send me a personal email so that it will get into my address book.  I don't
necessarily think you want all of this stuff distributed far and wide.

I don't think you need any documentation for your employer, unless they ask
for it and have a good reason why they need it.  I should think that if you
went to Naomi and told her that becoming an RSB would whether or not you
kept your job, she would speed the process up considerably.  They always
think that job retentions are the quickest cases to close, so they want to
get them done.  If you are drawing SSDI, opening the case and closing it
again successfully might get dollarss for the agency through Social
Security.  If you don't get Socail Security Disability, you mifhr talk with
Gene Coulter about qualifying.  I don't know for sure that your vision is
poor enough, but I kind of doubt if you earn more than the maximum monthly
substantial gainful employment.  There are always side issues which might
alter qualifying, but it would be worth checking into, if your vision is
less than 20/200.

Susan Ford