[Nfbmo] employment question

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:54:06 UTC 2011

Good morning all.  First thank you for all of your responses, they have
given me much to think about.  I guess I should say that at this point I am
not worried that I might get fired or anything like that.  I am concerned
that since the job requirements are changing that I will get the appropriate
accomodations.  Also that I will be able to use what ever technology will
help me on the work computers.  At this point I think I will ask my
opthamologist to write a letter, but I will not turn it into my employer
unless they request some documentation.
Gary the company I work for is a Head Start federally funded, but we are
small only about 13 total employees on site.   I don't want to take things
further than they need to go, but I want to make sure that I can do my job
comfortably.
Thanks  Jenny