[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]Nfbmo website update and sending website content for uploading

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Wed Sep 28 03:49:44 UTC 2011

Greetings We are working on getting online state convention registration going using a credit card. We almost have a fix so that persons who use screen readers can upload content to their portion of NFBMO.org keyword almost but for now you may email me Gary Horchem your website content to horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net the maximum size e-mail message including content (pictures, text files etc) is 25 mb DO NOT send you files as a zip file if you do your message will be rejected by my Netgear Unified Threat Management Gateway. ALL SCRIPTS MUST HAVE PRIOR APPROVAL from me Gary Horchem and/or Gary Wunder I want to know what it does before I post it also now is a good time to make sure you chapter's contact information is up to date on your chapter's and/or division's web page. Please email me or if you are coming the board meeting on Saturday you may give it to me than. Thank you