[Nfbmo] Forgot mailbox number

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 18:14:46 UTC 2011

Hi friend.  I'm really sorry about the mixup last night.  After trying to
meet for about 15 or 20 min., it became apparent to all of us that we simply
couldn't hear one another.  I had a particularly difficult time hearing
Eugene.  Finally we switched over to a paid conference service and it was
somewhat better although the volume still wasn't great.  I kind of wish that
everybody who was on the call used a corded telephone.  Gary Horchem was out
traveling around so we had to compete with bus noises and other things
because he didn't know how to mute his phone.

I think the idea of the call was good, but like most of us, Eugene waited
until the last minute to take a look at action points and get it done.

I hope that when you read this you will be revived, energized, and really
happy when on your trip.  Take good care,

Gary