[Nfbmo] Fw: Easter 2012

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:08:37 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists

FYI

Jim Moynihan
----- Original Message -----
From: Kristen Loesch
To: James Moynihan
Cc: Jeanene Moynihan ; chrisliv18 at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:13 PM
Subject: Easter 2012

Hi Mr. M!

Here's an excerpt from the Shutterfly Share Site about Sammy's Easter Activities!  I've also attached three photos, one is of you, JC, Jeanene, Chris, Sammy, and I on Easter, another is you and Sammy playing on the floor Easter Day, and the third is of Sammy on his tummy with bunny ears!

Sammy's First Easter Egg Hunt

It’s Saturday of Easter weekend and Sammy is ready to get his toddling shoes on and find those eggs!  There were three age groups, 50 kids, and 1,670+ eggs; Sammy participated in the 0-2 age group.  Sammy and his Daddy stood there and waited until the Easter Bunny said it was time to go go go!  Sammy toddled over to the first egg with his Daddy’s help, reached down, grabbed a yellow one, and popped it into his mouth!  We tried to explain to Sammy that the Easter Egg should go in the basket so he could grab the next one…but Sammy protested strongly when we put it in the basket.  Sammy still managed to get seven eggs!  (He may have had a little help).  Then Sammy said hello to the Easter Bunny before heading home for a nap!

Later that night, Sammy enjoyed dyeing Easter Eggs for the first time!  Then it was nighty night time, so Sammy went to bed dreaming of the Easter Bunny!

Sammy's First Easter

Its Easter morning and Sammy’s getting excited for his Granddad, Aunt Jeanene, and Uncle Chris to come over!  First his Daddy cooked a nice brunch, then Sammy got to explore his Easter basket with his Granddad!  Granddad helped Sammy look at his new books, romper, and bath toys that the Easter Bunny gave him!  Then they had fun playing (until Granddad wore the Sammy out and it was time for a nap!).

It was SUCH a good Easter!  Thank you for coming over!  We'll see you Friday!

Love,
Kristen

For larger-sized photos (and the remaining 125 photos), check out http://jkmoynihan.shutterfly.com/babyjournal