[Nfbmo] Community Service membership call April 29th!

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 23:40:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The following comes from the NFB Community Service Group.

Chris

What Encourages you to get involved in community service? What was that one moment that really energized you and spoke to you, that told you “I can make a difference in the world” and keeps you doing it to this day?

On Sunday, April 29, hear from Community Service Group Chairperson Darian Smith, who will share what AmeriCorps did to educate and inspire him to get involved in non-blindness based community service and what he and his sighted peers learned from each other.

What?: My motivation to serve; how I learned to make a difference as a blind person

When: Sunday, April 29

Where?: 218.339.3600, Code: 808277

Please share this with your networks!

We look forward to talking with you soon!

NFb Community Service Group