[Nfbmo] Alert: Far from over

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 25 20:36:12 UTC 2012

While  the Senate action may well stand the fight for Blind Health care
benefits may be far from over. I have requested a list of the members of the
conference committee who will make the final decision on this issue and will
forward it to the list when  I get it.
I am relatively certain, however, that as chairman of the Senate
Appropriations committee  Kurt Schaeffer will be a member and he voted
against the funding this morning. I would not be surprised to see Rep.s
Silvey or  Flanagan a on the committee either. Hopefully they will just let
it go through but it is not over until it is over.
We all felt great this morning but let us rally one more time and write and
call these folks once we have the list.
Gene