[Nfbmo] Protest

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 16:56:02 UTC 2012

Dear Tom:

I can take none of the credit for the successful protest since the death of
my uncle found me out of town on Saturday. I do feel very good about what
the Columbia chapter did by organizing and putting out our message. I think
that the article at least shows that we care about the issue, and though
Goodwill gets their point of view across as well, we start the article and
we end it. People who are of the mind to think about the issue will at least
have the opportunity to decide whether or not they think the payment of
subminimum wages is fair. This is enough to make it worthwhile. Hats off to
our chapter and to the wonderful people who made this happen.

Warmly,

Gary