[Nfbmo] CRPD fails to pass in U. S. Senate

McMahon, Cory J cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:41:36 UTC 2012

Dear Dan and all,

I do not know the answer to the question posed below; however, will pose it
to folks who would probably know.

Also, for those who are "friends" with me on facebook (if you aren't, you
can look me up by typing my e-mail address:  cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com into
the facebook search box), I just posted a link to a video of the rally that
I attended today at Senator Blunt's office. In addition to attending, I was
fortunate enough to be asked to be among a select group of individuals who
spoke with Senator Blunt's Representative.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon

P.S. You're welcome, Dan!