[Nfbmo] CRPD fails to pass in U. S. Senate

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 00:29:25 UTC 2012

Cory,
        I'm a little surprised that  there was such a strong push to ratify
(is that the correct word for this)  treaty in the lame duck Congress.
Since the Dems have picked up another  seat in the Senate, meaning that there
could have been at least another vote for  the treaty.  Is there any reason
why this cannot be resubmitted for a  vote next year or is there a time-frame
during which the treaty had to be  adopted by the Senate?
Thanks for your hard work on this, Cory,

Dan

In a message dated 12/4/2012 3:47:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,