[Nfbmo] Registration Glitch

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 04:15:44 UTC 2012

Jeremiah and Gary: I am saddened by these problems but we will correct them.
Please remember the immortal words of Teddy Roosevelt from 1910.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The
credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred
by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes
short again and again, because there is no effort without error and
shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great
enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who
at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the
worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place
shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor
defeat.

Thank you for what you are trying to accomplish for us.