[Nfbmo] medicaid cuts on KMOX

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Thu Feb 23 02:35:43 UTC 2012

I agree with you Brian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Schulz
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:02 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] medicaid cuts on KMOX

hi,

i finally had time to listen to the recording and have to wonder what else
was said after it cuts off.
i also don't understand you being disgusted with charlie's viewpoint.
He was in favor of roasting the committee members for wanting to slash the
funding.
I wasn't thrilled with Brent being argumentative with someone with a far
reaching public voice who was on our side and people have to have the sense
to let things slide for the better good and bigger picture.

Bryan Schulz