[Nfbmo] URGENT! Please Read

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 24 03:03:28 UTC 2012

{Gary please send to all lists affected}
If you plan to pay for state convention with cash or check please send check
or money order with the print registration form to the state Treasurer as we
are still experiencing database problems. If you already filled out the
on-line form stating you would pay by cash or check you will need to go
ahead and send the print form as well.
If you wish to pay using credit or debit card go ahead and use the online
forms as we will have a record through pay pal of your transaction. It is a
good idea, as with all on-line transactions to printout your transaction
receipt.
The pre-registration deadline is March 15, 2012.
Thanks for your cooperation in this matter. I am not sorry we are trying
this at all but I am sorry it hasn’t gone smoother.
Gene Coulter, Convention Coordinator
NFB of Missouri