[Nfbmo] St. Louis chapter meeting Friday, June 15

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 15:55:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I want to invite any of you who are coming in early for the board meeting to the St. Louis chapter’s meeting on Friday evening. It will be held from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM at the St. Louis Society for the Blind (8770 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO 63144). We will be having pizza this month while we listen to Dr. Jernigan’s speech “The Nature of Independence,” followed by a discussion on independence. I need a head count so that I know how much pizza to order, so if you are coming from out of town and would like to attend the chapter meeting Friday evening, please let me know.

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you on Friday evening.

Chris